- General hydrological and hydrogeological studies. The functioning of aquifers.
- Hydrogeological mapping and field work for groundwater (inventory of water points, measuring flow rates and piezometric levels, monitoring networks).
- Setting up boreholes and water extraction points. Technical management and control of wells and pumping tests.
- Hydrological planning, management and exploitation of water
- Dye tracers
Hydrogeological studies for mining activities
- Aquifer vulnerability and risk of contamination and protection perimeters for springs and boreholes.
- Evaluation of environmental impact related to water.
- Water quality for different uses: urban supply, irrigation, industrial use.
- The contamination of water from diverse sources: urban waste tips, agriculture, livestock, industry.
- Water analysis laboratory.
- The hydrology and hydrogeology of wetlands and natural parks. Studies of hydro-geo diversity
- Mineral waters and spas.
- Karstic hydrology. Environmental and hydrogeological parameters in caves. Studies of tourist caves and the adaptation of caves for tourism.
- Studies for implementation of the European Water Framework Directive in relation to surface water (rivers, reservoirs, wetlands) and groundwater
Spring at Jimera de Líbar (Sierra de Líbar)
- Hydrological and hydrogeological studies related to coastal wetlands and areas of freshwater discharge to sea
- Studies to capture seawater desalination plant
- Studies for watershed hydrological regulation. Construction of reservoirs